Fylde Conservative Association
Registered under the Gambling Act 2005 (SLOO27)
· The Sweepstake is to be run all year round on behalf of Fylde Conservative Association.
· Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
· There is no limit to the amount of numbers each member may purchase, but each number costs £5 per month.
· Payment of £5 per month per number must be made by bank standing order only. Requests to pay by any other means cannot be accepted.
· Numbers are issued on a first come, first served basis. No numbers can be reserved.
· Members will retain the same number(s) each month.
· There are two monetary prizes representing first and second places. The number of prizes may increase as the number of entrants increases.
· Members who fail to make a payment will not be entered into the draw.
· Members are not entered for any draws until the first payment via their Standing Order has been made.
· Draws will take place in the middle of the month and the winners will be notified and paid by cheque.
· Details of winners will be issued via email and displayed in the Fylde Conservative Office.
· Results of all draws will be binding and final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· The right is reserved to amend or revoke these rules at any time, or to close or suspend the ‘Sweepstake’ with reasonable notice being given to Members as appropriate.
· The right is also reserved to reject applications to join the ‘Sweepstake’ without a reason being given.
· The Sweepstake requires a minimum of 30 participants to commence operation. Standing orders will not be passed to any financial institutions until this number of entrants has been reached.